noun; blending and clipping
the staff who deals with the administration (in this case, of the golfcourse) It was kind of weird where I saw the context of this word. It was printed in huge letters over a building when I went to golf at this place called pine oaks. I guess the golf course must be really proud of their staff that deals with administering the golf course.
Hey dad, why does that building have administaff logoed onto the building?
Etymology : Latin administration + Old English staff
Source : Me (Kurt Pessa) at pine oaks golf course
Last modified: 10 June 2008